Apprentice (Carrier)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30030149 Date de publication 01/06/2021 Ville Mississauga Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC13002 2740 Matheson Blvd E,Unit 1,Mississauga,Ontario,L4W 4X3,Canada
Carrier is a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions.
Carrier Commercial Service is currently accepting applications for an Apprentice to work with the GTA Region Service Team based out our GTA office.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain professional customer relations.
- Provide equipment service and maintenance for existing customer base.
- Promote Branch Work Order sales.
- Comply with company Environment, Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and eliminate unnecessary expenses.
- Must be a member of Union Local 787, or eligible to become a member
- Must be accepted into ORAC apprenticeship program, or eligible to be accepted
- 1st or 2nd year Apprentice preferred
- Must hold Gas Fitter 2 certificate and have 1-2 years working knowledge of HVAC system maintenance
- College diploma or other post-secondary accreditation in HVAC studies preferred
- Must be computer literate with a general knowledge of HVAC DDC systems
- Proven analytical and diagnostic skills
- Customer-focused with proven problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and customer commitments
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice