Bilingual Customer Service Associate (Counterforce)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30033675 Date de publication 02/09/2021 Ville Mississauga Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC13058 5201 Explorer Dr,Mississauga,Ontario,L4W 4H1,Canada
The Counterforce Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Counterforce provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our team is currently recruiting a dynamic and team-oriented Customer Service Associate who will provide exceptional support to our customer and dealers in a timely manner by responding to existing and new customers/dealers’ inquiries via email and telephone, as well as processing account changes as required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding to customer/dealer inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner via telephone, mail and emails.
- Investigate customer complaints to resolve and retain customers by providing solutions.
- Interface with customer support, and all other business units to provide details and resolution timeframes for any customer concerns.
- Expertise in establishing a rapport with clients, business units and team members
- Responsible for the daily administration of customer/dealer inquiries including account changes, account updates, return mail, overpayments and billings updates.
- Responsible for credit card information updates and credit card payments.
- Email, fax and/or mail information requested by customers/dealers.
- Perform routine administrative duties.
- General accounting skills
- Accountable for acting in a safe and responsible manner. Follows established company health & safety procedures.
- Post-Secondary Education in Office Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Customer Service capacity
- Being bilingual-speaking and written in English and French is required
- Knowledge of alarm industry policies and procedures would be an asset
- Previous experience in alarm industry would be an asset
More about the position:
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office-Word and Excel)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle complaints and difficult contacts/situations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, decision-making skills. and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with various personnel, customers, and dealers
- Ability to prioritize duties and apply excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team Member
- Excellent data entry/keyboarding skills
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice