Collector (Chubb Fire & Security)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30035852 Date de publication 03/04/2021 Ville Mississauga Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC13058 5201 Explorer Dr,Mississauga,Ontario,L4W 4H1,Canada
The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our collections team currently requires an experienced Bilingual Collectors to service our customer base of highly sensitive accounts from our Mississauga location. This is a CONTRACT position. You will be responsible for a variety of credit and collections activities including but not limited to:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent service and ensuring exceptional results in the collection of outstanding commercial and consumer receivables.
- Conducting collections calls for all past due accounts as per portfolio of accounts assigned.
- Contacting past due customers by phone or e-mail, request payments and negotiate appropriate payment arrangements based on Chubb’s policy.
- Assessing and mitigating risk by referring accounts for further action.
- Reviewing and analyzing Accounts Receivables to determine problem accounts and initiate reconciliation/dispute process with Chubb Canada branches.
- Obtaining and preparing credit information and recommend credit limits, including limits for Credit Supervisor’s approval and above.
- Achieving individual collection targets, in-order to meet Department and Company’s goals.
- Post-Secondary Education with Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-5 years previous collections experience and a good knowledge of credit and collections practices within a large corporate environment.
- Bilingualism in English and French is a requirement.
More about the position:
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
- Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business judgment
- Self-direction and organization skills critical to achieve month-end reporting deadlines
Our offerings include
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Learning and Development opportunities
Reward and Recognition Program
A culture of performance & accountability
A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice