Installation Technician (Chubb Fire & Security)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30035692 Date de publication 03/03/2021 Ville Mississauga Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC13058 5201 Explorer Dr,Mississauga,Ontario,L4W 4H1,Canada
The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our Chubb Toronto branch is currently looking for a Security Installation Technician to perform installation functions on intrusion alarm systems, access control and camera systems.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers to identify the source of the problem of their alarm system. Independently perform high quality service, proper maintenance and make recommendations for improvement to the system if needed. All this is done by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Conduct testing of installations for alarm systems to ensure that the service provided was successful.
- Inform customers on how to operate and use their alarm system in a takeover situation. In addition, educate the customers on basic knowledge of alarm system utilization.
- Install intrusion alarm systems, access control systems and camera systems.
- Post-secondary education concentrated on technical electronics
- Strong knowledge of PC-based applications (Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Experience and technical knowledge of security products and standards/codes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in the electronic discipline, including at least one year of experience servicing alarm systems
- Good computer / networking skills
More about the position:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, self-directed multi-tasking environment
- Technical background skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and creative with a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and has highly developed organizational skills
- Independent and wanting to work for a winning team with little supervision required
Our offerings include
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Learning and Development opportunities
Reward and Recognition Program
A culture of performance & accountability
A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice