National Accounts Manager (Chubb Fire & Security)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30035251 Date de publication 02/26/2021 Ville Mississauga Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC13058 5201 Explorer Dr,Mississauga,Ontario,L4W 4H1,Canada
The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those
that we serve.
Chubb Fire & Security's National Accounts team is looking for a self-starting National Account Manager with senior strategic sales and business development skills with expertise in selling fire and security systems and services solutions. Holding a sizable sales quota, the incumbent will be responsible for selling to existing and new large-scale commercial clients, to optimum profit.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Grow sales to achieve market share and sales growth initiatives, including:
- Account Development. Manage and develop new and existing customer relationships. Targeting new potential opportunities within the marketplace.
- Key Account Growth. Focus on sales within assigned vertical markets and/or customer accounts. (e.g. Industrial, Commercial Buildings, Logistics, Retail, Data Centres).
- Business Development. A True Hunter. Create, Develop, maintain, and convert a pipeline of prospects into new revenue by leveraging your pre-existing network of relationships (preferably with decision makers), and researching new contacts within the target markets.
- Strategic Sales. Act as client’s “Strategic Partner” through early engagement and driving business opportunities, ensuring Chubb is the customer’s first choice; always staying one step ahead of the game.
- Cross-functional leadership. Develop thorough collaboration with branches, estimating and operations team regionally and nationally, to prepare detailed solutions for clients.
- Quotes system and service solutions, create proposals, for customers with technical accuracy, and within Company pricing guidelines.
- Prepares and delivers presentations, negotiates favorable contract terms and conditions, maximizing Chubb’s profit margins, cash flow and top-line sales.
- By actively participating in the promotion of Chubb’s technology and solutions through networking events, trade shows, professional associations.
- Identifies potential project risks early on and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
- Stays current in knowledge of fire & security product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or Sales Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of account management, sales, and new business development role.
- Proven sales experience in business-to-business selling, preferably in the Fire & Security industry. Additional knowledge around Building Automation Systems & HVAC would be a strong asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge in multiple fire & security system platforms.
- Pure Hunter with Strategic Mindset
- Highly organized with an ability to work under pressure.
- Positive outlook with high enthusiasm and creativity.
- Self-motivated with a desire to work on a winning team.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Effective at building business relationships.
- Experience with travelling multi-province territory and managing independent schedule.
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred.
- Client service orientation.
- Adaptable to changing environments.
- Bi-lingual in English and French, strong asset.
Our offerings include:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- RRSP matching
- Employee Discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- A culture of performance & accountability
- A supportive and positive team environment
- Background Check Requirements
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice