Security Sales RepresentativeUnité Carrier ID de l'offre 30015186 Date de publication 09/29/2020 Ville Moncton Region New Brunswick Pays Canada
Location:LOC13016 150 Edmonton Ave Unit 10,Moncton,New Brunswick,E1C 3B9,Canada
The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our New Brunswick Branch is currently recruiting for a Security Solutions Sales Representative to be responsible for acquiring and maintaining new accounts within the region. The self-motivated, high-profile, business-to-business sales professional possesses strong sales skills and technical aptitude with the ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve sales objectives, and promote Chubb’s solutions with a focus on growing the business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Quote systems for customers with technical accuracy and within Chubb FS pricing guidelines.
- Stay current in knowledge of security product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations.
- Travels to, and visits premises, completes surveys, determines customer objectives/requirements, and designs a system through security consultation that will best meet the needs of the customer and the particular site.
- Obtains sales by developing new accounts, following up on company-generated leads and servicing the existing customer base.
- Prepare quotes for new/prospective and existing customers
- Maintain client rapport by understanding current and future needs and responding promptly
- Proven sales experience in B2B services with strong prospecting skills including telephone and in-person cold calling
- Technical industry knowledge in security systems or ability to quickly learn the products.
- Proficient computer skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
More about the position and the type of candidate required:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/self-motivated and has a desire to work on a winning team
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey a message in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
More about the position:
Our offerings include
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Learning and Development opportunities
Reward and Recognition Program
A culture of performance & accountability
A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice