Accounting & Financial Analyst (Riello)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30031709 Date de publication 01/21/2021 Ville Ontario Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC CAN01:2165 Meadowpine Blvd.
This is a 12 months temporary contract.
Riello North America has an opening for an Accounting & Financial Analyst (contract). Reporting to the Riello North America Controller, the candidate will work closely with the other members of the team to ensure key reporting deadlines are met, reports are accurate and complete and accounting issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for properly accounting journal entries including operating expense accruals, revenue accruals, amortization, depreciation and other entries as required.
- Prepare monthly government remittances as needed to provide reasonable assurance that non-income tax expense (i.e., sales and use taxes, VAT and GST) is appropriately reflected in the financial statements.
- Own the indirect tax reconciliation to properly account for the collection and remittance of non-income taxes.
- Prepare and own the reconciliation of General Ledger accounts and propose adjustments if required.
- Assist in environment controls such as monthly check lists (including, but not limited to, standard journal entry logs or summary sheets) and closing procedures covering all key aspects of the closing process (e.g. required to ensure the financial statements are complete and accurate) are utilized during the closing process, reviewed and formally approved.
- Ad-hoc reports as required by the management.
- Detail oriented and exceptional communication skills (written and oral).
- Advanced ability to multi-task in a matrix, fast paced environment.
- HVAC and/or service experience preferred.
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an accounting related field of study and active enrollment in a recognized accounting program (CPA).
- Working knowledge of month-end and accounting cycle for the preparation of full set of financial statements.
- Preparation/review of financial statements, cash management, budgets, audit working papers and Tenant operating cost adjustments.
- Effective time management skills, work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- The ability to perform with exceptional integrity, always striving to do the right thing and help to create an environment built on trust, honesty and respect.
- Dedication to service excellence for customers, clients, and team members with an eagerness to share ideas and look for opportunities to improve.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice