Technical Support Specialist (Riello)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30031277 Date de publication 01/15/2021 Ville Ontario Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC CAN01:2165 Meadowpine Blvd.
This is a 12 months contract position.
Riello North America has an opening for a Technical Support Specialist (contract). A Technical Support Specialist is a primary resource for post sales product support. This individual will interact with end product users to resolve customer concerns or technical issues associated with the application, installation and use of Riello products.
This role is a great fit for you if you thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at building and maintaining good professional relationships and have superior customer service skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintain an expert level knowledge of Riello product portfolio
- Provide telephone, email, and in person technical support with a level of professionalism consistent with the company’s expectations
- Generate detailed and thorough records associated with phone support
- Support production staff as technical expert
- Develop, review, and publish technical training materials and multimedia presentations for use in training seminars
- Assist in the organization of training and be expected to participate when needed
- Ensure accuracy of documentation is maintained
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced ability to multi-task in a matrix, fast paced environment
- Superb team building and relationship building ability
- G2, or OBT2 license
- Engineering Technologist Advance Diploma
- Experience 1–3 Years with commercial gas and oil fired force draught burners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Read mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of electrical andmechanical control systems, BMS, and burner management controls
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice