Fire Service Sales Representative (Chubb Fire & Security)Unité Carrier ID de l'offre 30035853 Date de publication 03/04/2021 Ville Stoney Creek Region Ontario Pays Canada
Location:LOC13025 410 Lewis Road Unit #18,Stoney Creek,Ontario,L8E 5Y7,Canada
The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our Hamilton Branch is currently recruiting for a Fire Service Sales Representative who will be working as part of our team to develop and drive fire alarm preventative maintenance, and contract service sales.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Focus on sales within an assigned geographic territory and/or assigned customer accounts
- Manage and develop new and existing customer relationships
- Quote systems and maintenance programs for customers with technical accuracy and within Company pricing guidelines
- Stay current in knowledge of life safety product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations
- Attends trade shows, seminars and meetings that relate to the sales and marketing of the product(s)/services
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, or Sales or equivalent education and experience or a graduate of a technical college
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications (Microsoft Office Suite etc.)
- Proven customer relationship-building skills
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in the life safety industry
- Experience working with JDE will be an asset.
More about the position and the type of candidate required:
Ability to work with minimal supervision/self-motivated and a desire to work on a winning team
Excellent presentation and time management skills
Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills
Self-motivator with a positive outlook
Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
Adaptable to changing environments
Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
Highly organized and able to work under pressure
Our offerings include
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Learning and Development opportunities
Reward and Recognition Program
A culture of performance & accountability
A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice